Comparative politics and political economy, in particular electoral politics, representation, electoral systems and institutions more broadly, party systems, as well as in gender and politics.
- Comparative politics field seminar
- Gender and politics
- Electoral politics: voters and institutions
- American Journal of Political Science
- American Political Science Review
- British Journal of Political Science
- Journal of Politics
- Political Analysis
Prizes and Awards:
- Longley Award for best article in representation and electoral systems. APSA, Representation and Electoral Systems section (2017).
- Israel Young Academy (affiliated with The Israel Academy of Sciences and Humanities), member (first cohort) (2012-2016).
- President's Prize named after Yoram Ben-Porath for Outstanding Young Researcher, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem (2011).
- Riker Award for best book in political economy. APSA, Political Economy section. (2010).
*Former President of the European Political Science Association (2017-2019)